On completion of module 1 you will understand:
- Arc Flash hazard, its components, causes and outcomes.
- The factors which affect its likelihood and its severity.
- The legal framework relevant to arc flash and the standards which are key to ascertaining the degree of the hazard and its treatment.
On completion of module 2 you will know:
- The steps to performing an arc flash study.
- How to interpret the outputs of the study.
- A range of risk controls that can be used to protect workers and to address and reduce risk.
- How to understand arc flash labels
- The vital information that is needed for the selection of correct PPE.
We are hosting this Arc Flash Training on 26 June 2018 and offering a special price of €195, but places are limited. If you are interested in reserving a place please fill out the form below and click on the send button.
This event is of interest to:
- SHE / EHS Managers
- Health & Safety Officers
- Operations Managers
- Plant Managers
- Engineering Managers
Working in, but not limited to the following industries:
- Network operators
- Oil & Gas
- Public Sector
- Facility Management
- Facility Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Duty Holders
Register your interest now
Please fill out the form below and indicate if you would prefer to pay by Paypal or by invoice. Places are limited. Your e-ticket to the event will be emailed to you once payment has been processed.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event.