The Position – Protection Systems Engineer
About Premium Power Ltd.
Premium Power is a dynamic engineering company focused on mission critical reliability for electrical power systems in high technology processes.
We work closely with our industrial, data centre and utility clients to ensure improvements in electrical system reliability and to resolve complex electrical-related problems.
Our engineers are exposed to some of the most diverse and challenging electrical projects for industrial, data centres and utility customers.
We are expanding our expert engineering capability and are recruiting a Protection Systems Engineer to join our team of electrical engineering consultants. We offer advanced electrical technical training where you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
Details of the Role
This role will be based out of our Dublin offices, with occasional travel requirements.
Candidates should have expertise on the development of engineering standards, guidelines, studies, calculations and specifications associated with power system protection.
Candidates must have experience of protection coordination studies.
In particular, we are looking for the following:
- Well-rounded individuals with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client focus and the ability to interpret requirements, manage and deliver sometimes difficult or complex projects to the clients satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills are critical as well as a strong commitment to developing new skills
What we can offer
- Premium Power offers the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing sector on a diverse range of technical, strategic and regulatory consultancy projects
- Market leading salaries
- Discretionary annual performance based bonus
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- High commitment by management to training and career development
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your you’re power systems experience and suitability for this role to email@example.com
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the EU.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.