The Position – Power Systems Engineer
About Premium Power Ltd.
Premium Power is a dynamic engineering company focused on mission critical reliability for electrical power systems in high technology processes.
We work closely with our industrial, data centre and utility clients to ensure improvements in electrical system reliability and to resolve complex electrical-related problems.
Our engineers are exposed to some of the most diverse and challenging electrical projects for industrial, data centres and utility customers.
We are always looking for the right people to join our growing team of electrical engineering consultants. We offer advanced electrical technical training where you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
In particular, we look for the following:
- Well-rounded individuals with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client focus and the ability to interpret requirements, manage and deliver sometimes difficult or complex projects to the clients satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills are critical as well as a strong commitment to developing new skills
What we can offer
- 25 days holiday
- Income Protection – to cover you in the event of long term disability/ invalidity
- Life assurance – to provide for your dependents in the event of death in service
- Pension – we offer matched contribution on probation pass
- Health insurance – 100% non contributory health insurance scheme, on 1 year’s seniority
- Transport subsidies on commuting costs
- Learning and development opportunities
- 100% sponsored sports and social
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your you’re power systems experience and suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the EU.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.