We are actively seeking a Technical Administrator to join our electrical engineering firm in a support capacity.
Opportunities are available in the main office in Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Details of the Role
The role of Technical Administrator includes being responsible for the day to day administrative function of projects, ensuring that work orders are managed effectively, overdue jobs chased down, statutory documentation is present.
To ensure that all quotations, purchase orders, invoicing are accurate and project documentation complete
Working closely with operational team to ensure delivery of objectives and KPI’s in line with the business plan.
Updating websites and assistance in online marketing campaigns are part of the role
Some client engagement is required.
Training as an ISO9001 internal auditor will be given and leading audits is part of the role.
Qualifications and experience
- Third level qualification in a technical/scientific or engineering is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work collaboratively with clients to meet project specifications
- Possess good organisational skills
- Some knowledge of Electrical or Health and Safety would be advantageous.
- Experience of WordPress and website skills would be an advantage.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of all MS Office packages
What we can offer
Premium Power offers the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing sector on a diverse range of technical, strategic and regulatory consultancy projects.
Premium Power employees work on interesting projects in a relaxed and friendly environment, whilst earning market leading salaries.
Market leading salaries
Discretionary annual performance based bonus
Company contributory pension scheme
Flexible and friendly working environment
High commitment by management to training and career development.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a copy of their CV, along with a covering letter explaining why they would be suitable for the role to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st August 2016