We assist businesses with grid compliance and dynamic modelling by connecting them to the grid and ensuring grid compliance. We also assist in updating networks and offer a connection service to small businesses connecting renewable technologies to the national grid.
We work to conduct a thorough assessment of the project from the outset. We are able to reassure our clients and provide certainty that projects will be delivered on time, on budget and to the required specification.
What we do:
– Technical due diligence (electrical)
– Preliminary harmonic analysis study
– Harmonic injection and mitigation design
– NC5 applications
– Peer review of power system studies
We specialise in ensuring windfarms/renewable generation are grid compliant.
We conduct grid compliance studies using the industry recognised software packages.
We do this by:
-Load flow and reactive power curves
-Fault ride through studies
-Frequency response and dynamic analysis
-System modeling and data capture
-Harmonic studies of network and generation technologies
-P28 voltage dip and flicker studies
Our unique skill set allows us to address complex design challenges. Our chartered engineers with power systems modeling capabilities can carry out all specialist electrical engineering studies.
What we do:
– Electrical distribution system modeling
– Fault level studies
– Earthing grid design studies
– Protection and co-ordination
– Insulation co-ordination
– Lightning protection
– Surge arrestor specification
– Harmonic filter design and specification
– Transformer inrush studies and mitigation design
Once the design is complete, we can assist you in supplying solutions to ensure your installation is technically compliant.
What we supply:
– Harmonic Filters
– Pre-Insertion resistors
– Active and Passive Solutions
– Point on Wave switching systems
– Asynchronous breaking technologies
What we do:
– Preparation of design documentation
"Having proven skills in analytical studies and simulation model development using specialist grid code compliance software has allowed us to support the design and build teams on renewable generation projects including wind and solar"
Power Quality is more problematic than ever. This is increasingly the case as modern industrial and data centers use equipment that is both very sensitive to poor power quality and ...