With feed in tariff deadlines fast approaching and increasingly stringent grid code requirements, there is an increasing need for specialist power systems consultancy. Our chartered engineers understand the challenging needs of the renewable industry but critically we can apply our knowledge to ensure practical solutions to complex technical problems. We utilise a wide range of cutting-edge software tools and technology to deliver solutions to client problems.
– Technical due diligence (electrical)
– Preliminary harmonic analysis study
– Harmonic injection and mitigation design
– NC5 applications
– Electrical distribution system modelling
– Fault level studies
– Earthing grid design studies
– Protection and co-ordination
– Surge arrestor specification
– Harmonic filter design and specification
– Transformer inrush studies and mitigation design
-Power Quality Metering
-Load flow and reactive power curves
-Fault ride through studies
-Frequency response and dynamic analysis
-Harmonic studies of network and generation technologies
-P28 voltage dip and flicker studies
Once the design is complete, we can assist you in supplying solutions to ensure your installation is technically compliant.
What we supply:
– Harmonic Filters
– Active and Passive Solutions
"We have a long history of delivering power systems analysis, grid compliance testing and harmonic assessment to consultants, windfarm operators and electrical contractors. Recently this has expanded into the growing solar PV market. We offer a range of system design services in accordance with current and pending utility codes and standards."