The Position – Marketing Manager
Purpose of the role
Manage and develop all company marketing activities. Assist engineering department with customer outreach, event planning and developing marketing collateral. Strong emphasis on digital and technical marketing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take brand ownership and have the vision to achieve Premium Power’s mission, goals and strategies
- Update and implementation of marketing plans
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, particularly web content, design and production of marketing collateral such as print material, merchandise and other promotional elements.
- Digital marketing including website and social media management.
- Drafting blog posts, technical literature, and other content creation
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties including advertising and digital agencies, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
- Event planning of company organised seminars and trade stands at conferences.
- Implement digital marketing strategy and oversee advertising spend. Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords a bonus.
- Develop detailed customer databases and support business development colleagues in their roles
Experience and Qualifications:
Marketing, Business, Communications or Journalism Qualification to Level 8 Degree Level
Minimum 3 years B to B marketing experience
Skills & Characteristics:
The successful candidate would be creative with the ability to work on their own initiative and likely be an energetic and self-driven person.
Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage projects to completion within tight timeframes.
Strong attention to detail.
Package & Benefits
Generous salary, commensurate with experience
This is a permanent role, subject to successful completion of probationary period.
The role is full-time but part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
Email your details to email@example.com
30th January 2018