We are actively seeking a Marketing Assistant
Opportunities are available in our head office in Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Details of the Role
On offer is a marketing role for suitable person seeking to work in a professional environment, developing and using marketing skills within a highly regarded Irish based consultancy firm with large high-tech global customers.
Manage and develop all company marketing activities. Assist engineering department with customer outreach, event planning and developing marketing collateral. Strong emphasis on digital and technical marketing.
Update and implement current company marketing plan. Includes digital and traditional B to B marketing tasks, event management and public relations.
Training is offered to the right person showing capability and aptitude.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take brand ownership and have the vision to achieve Premium Power’s mission, goals and strategies
- Update and implementation of marketing plans
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, particularly web content, design and production of marketing collateral such as print material, merchandise and other promotional elements.
- Digital marketing including website and social media management.
- Drafting blog posts, technical literature, and other content creation
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties including advertising and digital agencies, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
- Event planning of company organised seminars and trade stands at conferences.
- Implement digital marketing strategy and oversee advertising spend. Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords a bonus.
- Develop detailed customer databases and support business development colleagues in their roles
Experience and Qualifications:
Marketing or Business graduate to Level 7 minimum
High level of competence using Microsoft Office Suite
Would be great if you also had (but not essential):
· Experience of google analytics
· Marketing automation tools
· Execute social media plans
· SEO optimisation on websites
Attributes that you must be able to demonstrate:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to prioritise
· Ability to multi task
Package & Benefits
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
A fast tracked career in a successful, expanding company with global scope
A chance to truly make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
Innovative organisation with a great company culture.
Extensive training can be provided where needed
The role is full-time but part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
High commitment by management to training and career development.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a copy of their CV, along with a covering letter explaining why they would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org