Note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Senior Power Systems Engineer
Premium Power is on a mission to provide best-in-class electrical engineering consulting on a global scale. We specialize in power systems, electrical safety, and arc flash, we collaborate with an outstanding list of household names including Dell, Pfizer, GE, and many more.
Our ambition is to be the leader in the provision of technology services for electrical energy systems and the optimization of power systems. We’ve made some great strides already and we have a lot more to do. Growing our team, we’re looking for a Senior Power Systems Engineer to join our team.
Full-time permanent role, you will provide the full remit of power system engineering (PSE) analysis and consulting to leading clients in the technology, pharmaceutical, and construction sectors to help them diagnose, resolve and maintain optimum safety, productivity and performance.
If you are excited by electrical engineering, thrive in power systems, and have previous experience in protection systems we would love to hear from you!
- Provide technical input and leadership on a variety of complex projects.
- Work closely with and interpret client requirements and translate them into deliverables.
- Ensure project outputs meet client satisfaction, time, and budgetary requirements.
- Conduct in-depth power systems analysis and produce feasibility studies.
- Prepare detailed technical and non-technical reports.
- Attend client meetings, and manage expectations through effective communications and timely responsiveness.
- Track and report on project performance and client satisfaction.
- Mentor, coach and develop more junior engineers.
Skills and experience
- Qualified Senior Electrical Engineer with 3 plus years experience with protection systems.
- Expert in design, calculations, and specifications associated with power system protection.
- Proven application of protection coordination studies.
- Superior relationship building and stakeholder management.
- Great attitude, willingness, and adherence to living the Company values
- High performance
- Love of learning
- Customer focus
- Continual improvement.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Proof of eligibility to work in Ireland.
25 days holiday.
Income Protection – to cover you in the event of long-term disability/ invalidity.
Life assurance – to provide for your dependents in the event of death in service.
Pension – we offer matched contributions on probation passes.
Health insurance – 100% non-contributory health insurance scheme, on 1 year’s seniority.
Transport subsidies on commuting costs.
Learning and development opportunities.
100% sponsored sports and social.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.