Graduate Quality, Health and Safety Advisor
Premium Power is an Irish electrical engineering consultancy specialising in power systems, electrical safety and arc flash. We provide safe, reliable and cost effective solutions for the data centre, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, utilities and renewable industries. We use specialist studies and the expert knowledge of our power engineers to design solutions that solve our clients most highly-technical challenges.
Are you a can-do individual with the backbone and personality needed to excel in a Quality, Health and Safety Advisor role? Are you a recent graduate with a 3rd level qualification in health and safety, Science, or other relevant disciplines? If so this is the career-advancing Graduate Quality, Health & Safety Advisor job that you’ve been waiting for.
We are looking for a Graduate Quality, Health and Safety Advisor to join our growing team.
Day to day some of the key elements of this exciting and career progressing role will include:
- Ensuring the company complies with all the relevant health, safety, quality and environmental regulations and requirements.
- Promote and maintain safety in the workplace.
- Coordinate the implementation and upkeep of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full programme of documented health & safety and quality inspections, audits and checks.
- Feedback to the management team highlighting relevant issues.
- Contribute to QA and continuous improvement of Quality and H&S initiatives.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures.
- Ensure employee PPE is resourced & available.
- Ensure Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
What we need from you:
- 3rd level qualification in health and safety, Science, or other relevant discipline and be looking to kick-start your career in Quality, Health and Safety sector.
- Good understanding of the relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines together with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to influence colleagues at all levels.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performing team.
- You will have the ability to develop a Quality, H & S culture along with strong planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Professional approach coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Assisting with Health and Safety investigations.
- Knowledge of formulating, implementing and revising Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- High level of computer literacy is essential – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent career development, award winning projects and generous remuneration package.
- High commitment by management to training and career development.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Generous Annual leave entitlements.
- Company contributory pension scheme.
- Generous expenses and laptop.
- Paid membership fees of professional organisation.
- Excellent CPD programme.
- Health Insurance.
This full time permanent role (subject to successful completion of probationary period) offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop and grow in your new role, you will receive training and support from senior management and will be working in a friendly environment where you will get lots of support from your colleagues.
Location: North County Dublin
How to Apply: Email your interest to email@example.com
Please note applicants must have valid work permissions in place in order to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.