The Position – Project Coordinator
About Premium Power Ltd.
Premium Power is a dynamic engineering company focused on mission critical reliability for electrical power systems in high technology processes.
We work closely with our industrial, data centre and utility clients to ensure improvements in electrical system reliability and to resolve complex electrical-related problems.
Our engineers are exposed to some of the most diverse and challenging electrical projects for industrial, data centres and utility customers.
We are expanding our expert engineering capability and are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our team of electrical engineering consultants. We offer advanced electrical technical training where you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.
Purpose of Role:
Work closely with experienced electrical engineers with aim for the following:
- To understand the processes and procedures needed to deliver highly technical electrical engineering projects to our key customers in the high-tech manufacturing and data centre sectors.
- Focused approach to understanding different services with regards to technical requirements, risk analysis for service delivery, enhance customer relationships.
- Ultimately to have the technical knowledge to work with target clients to ensure the projects specified and delivered are optimised for maximum benefit to clients and cost efficient with minimised risk.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical skills to communicate company products and services, particularly in areas of electrical safety, design and power quality, power systems analysis.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Develop relationships with key clients.
- Work closely with Managing & Engineering Directors, Team Leads and Compliance Manager to ensure day-to-day operational project delivery.
- Update and deliver training on quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our risk exposure on projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Apply commercial acumen – understand the sales process and route to market in high tech manufacturing and industrial construction sectors.
- Implement LEAN methodology and continuous process improvement.
- Gain understanding and prepare the following
– Project Safety and Health Plan.
– Project Safety File
– Design Risk Assessments
– Project Scope Documents
– Change of Scope Documents
– Project Risk Analysis Document
– Project execution Plans and Schedules
Skills & Attributes:
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with clients and colleagues.
Numerate and computer literate. High software skills MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Highly organized and able to prioritise workload efficiently
Excellent attention to detail and ability to take instruction
Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Project coordination; managing various projects in terms of specifications, planning, and deployment and close out.
Good knowledge of project management techniques and implementation.
Assist in the monitoring of project work schedule to ensure on time and accurate delivery
Strong technical aptitude, highly desirable
Qualifications and Experience:
Accredited NFQ Level 8 Honours bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
At least 2 years’ experience in a quality or technical project role
Experience within the electrical engineering community is an advantage.
What we can offer
Excellent career development, award winning projects and generous remuneration package.
High commitment by management to training and career development
Supportive and friendly working environment
Discretionary annual performance-based bonus
Flexible working hours
Generous Annual leave entitlements
Company contributory pension scheme
Laptop and full suite of home working equipment
Paid membership fees of professional organisation
Excellent CPD programme
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.