The Position – Project Administrator
About Premium Power
Premium Power is on a mission to provide best in class electrical engineering consulting on a global Scale. Specialised in power systems, electrical safety and arc flash, we collaborate with an outstanding list of household names including multinational data centres, Dell, Pfizer, GE and many more.
Our ambition is to be the leader in the provision of technology services for electrical energy systems and the optimisation of power systems. We’ve made some great strides already and we’ve a lot more to do. Growing our team, we’re looking for a Project Administrator to join our engineering team providing technical, administrative, and managerial support to Project Managers and Project Executives.
The Project Administrator is tasked with the document control, quality control, quality assurance and formation of project documentation.
If you have previous experience managing the recording, storage, transmitting and amendment of typical project documents as well as the understanding required to effectively communicate with project associates, we would love to hear from you!
- Supports the Project Manager in the delivery of individual projects, focusing on quality objectives.
- Ensures achievement of safety objectives on assigned projects.
- Coordinates resources to achieve project goals.
- Ensure compliance whilst registering, numbering, tracking and approving project specific documents.
- Ensures company policy and procedures are applied to document workflows including the formal transmitting of documents, incoming issues, approval conventions, saving, tracking and quality control inspections.
- Assists with project set-up; project tools, templates, systems, manuals, communication lists and folder systems.
- Maintains and takes ownership of systematic tasks such as project RFI and Submittal tracking.
- Assists with project close out requirements.
- Report generating, using current and future project tools and systems.
- Develops working knowledge of prime contract requirements and applies knowledge to project activities.
- Supports the Project Manager in the development and maintenance of schedules and project outputs.
- Supports Project Manager in the development and maintenance of written project scopes of work and communication of this information to project team.
- Develops a thorough understanding of required quality and supports quality assurance for the project.
- Assists with the compliance required to ensure that all Internal Quality Management Systems & Project Governance issues are addressed within the project.
- Supports Project Manager in coordination of safety resources to monitor site safety and correct non conformances.
- Supports the Project Manager in the preparation of subcontract, purchase order and change control documentation and related financial documentation.
- Supports the Project Manager in facilitating communication between project participants and produces documentation of communication between project participants.
- Works to ensure that all project documents are distributed, reviewed and stored to meet project and corporate requirements.
- Supports the Project Manager in ensuring compliance of project activities with legal and regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Tech savvy Graduate in Business / Quality Engineering or an equivalent technical degree.
- Previous project document control experience and an understanding of project basics.
- Proven experience working with collaborative management systems.
- Awareness of ISO 9001
- The ability and motivation to take ownership of tasks, reporting back to the team lead.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office programmes.
- Proven work experience using File Sharing sites for document posting, uploading, downloading and manipulation (SharePoint, FTP, etc.).
- Meticulous attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Process Architecture, Process Design, Engineering, Commissioning, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning , Project Controls, Program Management, Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning
Last but not least, a great attitude, willingness and adherence to live the Company values
- High performance
- Love of learning
- Customer focus
- Continual improvement.
What We Can Offer
25 days holiday
Income Protection – to cover you in the event of long term disability/ invalidity
Life assurance – to provide for your dependents in the event of death in service
Pension – we offer matched contribution on probation pass
Health insurance – 100% non contributory health insurance scheme, on 1 year’s seniority
Transport subsidies on commuting costs
Learning and development opportunities
100% sponsored sports and social
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.