The aim of this course is to provide an awareness of the electrical system and associated hazards in electrical panels of typical industrial plants. The participant will be given information regarding electrical safety, various examples, and realistic work scenarios and shall be able to identify and describe electrical hazards and precautions that should be taken to avoid injury in the workplace.
- The hazards of electricity (incl arc flash)
- Electrical schematics
- Types of electrical switchboard (incl forms of separation)
- Electrical system protection (incl protection coordination)
- Lock out tag out introduction
- Safe electrical working practices (incl PPE)
Who should attend
Non-electrical and electrical qualified persons who work in close proximity to live electrical equipment in industrial plants.
How to book
Call +353 (0)1 810 5032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org